Copyright © Palmetto Systems, Inc., 2012. All rights reserved.
Proudly serving Greenwood
and the Lakelands
When your heating and cooling system is not working properly it can cause great discomfort and even health problems for you or your family. Make a mental note of the problems you are experiencing so you can give a good explanation of the problem to our service tech when he arrives. While we specialize in Lennox and Carrier, we service all brands of home comfort systems, whether it’s an air conditioner, furnace, heat pump, gas pack, packaged heat pump, or a ductless mini-split.
To place a service call:
• Call us at (864) 229-6512 at any time
• If you are calling after normal office hours, please leave a message on our automated message system and our on-call service tech will return your call.
Our service charges consist of two parts; a diagnostic charge and a repair charge:
• The diagnostic charge includes having a well-trained service tech come to your home or business in a well-stocked truck to diagnose your problem. Please call or email us to inquire about the current diagnostic charge.
• Once we diagnose the problem, we will then quote a repair price to you for your approval before we do the work.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA):
Our standard residential maintenance agreement consists of two visits per year; a spring and a fall visit. During these visits we will change filters, perform a mechanical inspection of your system, and make any necessary adjustments or changes. The objective of our PMA is to reduce the number of costly repairs, ensure the mechanical integrity of your equipment, maximize the equipment’s lifespan, and to optimize heating and cooling efficiencies.
Making sure your new air conditioning unit is sized correctly and installed properly is our highest priority. In order to accomplish those two goals, we will send one of our trained Comfort Consultants to your home or business to determine your needs. Then we will prepare a written proposal detailing our recommendations and pricing. There is no cost to you for this service.
In order to determine your needs here are a few of the questions we may ask during our survey:
• Does your existing system heat/cool adequately?
• Are there any rooms that are too hot or cold?
• Have you added on since the last system was installed?
• How long do you plan to live in this house?
• Are you more interested in first cost or operating cost?
• Do you like to raise or lower the temperature when you are not occupying the space?
The answers to these questions will help us when recommending the best system for you.
Call us today at (864) 229-6512 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation survey of your needs.